Monday, September 26, 2011

Suprise Visit from Blake

Blake surprised us and came home Friday night. He didn't get in until around 1 AM but it was wonderful to see him.

When I got up I went to Blake's room and we hung out and talked for a while.  Michael came in and we started watching Youtube videos.  I needed to make my dad something to eat so I went to the kitchen to start cooking and Blake requested eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches.  He no sooner finished and he wanted more eggs.  It was nice to cook for him again.  I enjoy cooking when I know what someone wants to eat and I know they are going to eat it.

 
Blake went to the Texas Ranger ball game and then met us to see Bowling for Soup.  Michael and I went early and got to see Johnny Cooper.  We had a great time at the concert. We wrapped the night up with going to Whataburger. It was great spending time with my guys like old times.

Sunday, the boys woke up and went to work on Blake batting.  When they got back we went to the movies.  We went to see Moneyball.  Great movie.  If you love baseball as much as our family does then you will enjoy this movie.

When we got home Blake had to finish packing so he could get on the road.  That was the hardest part.  I hate seeing him go. But, as Michael said we only have 5 more days and we will get to see him again.

No comments: