I chose to go with Locks of Love because I have gray hair. I did not know at the time I started growing out my hair that they would sell of the hair with gray in it. But that is my fault for not researching enough before I stareted all of this. Besides, it is still helping out.
I am only putting what the hair requirements are because there is just way to much information. In the long run this is the basic information you will need to know. If you would like to know more about either company click on the firm name and it will take you to the website. I also included the web address for each firm.
Remember, no matter what place you donate to, you are doing a wonderful thing.
Guidelines For Acceptable Donations
Hair Donation Requirements
- Hair must be a minimum of 12 inches
- Hair cannot be chemically processed or colored
- Natural color or highlights that wash out are accepted
- We do not accept gray hair
- Hair must be completely dry before mailing
- Please send hair that is clean