Thursday, October 12, 2017
Thursday, May 25, 2017
I have been out of work the last two days because I had a pinched nerve in my neck that made moving my right are unbearable. I tried taking my medications, icing my neck and arm, putting a mixture of coconut oil and lavender oil and peppermint oil that normally helps, ice hot basically my normal trick that typically help relieve pain.
My husband felt so bad for me he researched ways to relieve pain and one kept coming up in all of the home remedies. Honey and cinnamon. You mix it together and put it on the areas that hurt. Sit up and wait for 10 minutes Believe it or not but that mixture actually worked! I can't wait to get off work and go home and put some more on. I am no where near the amount of pain I was in the last two days but I am hurting. I am also going to have him put that sticky mess on my lower back. I am beyond thankful that he loved me enough to do some research to find out a way to bring me relief.
Part 2 I got this idea from reading DELFEL129's blog her on SparkPeople
What made you happy today?
1. Waking up to my wonderful husband and my sweet pup.
2. Being able to get up today with minimal pain and making it into work.
What made you sad?
Being in pain.
What are you grateful for?
1. A heavenly father that loves me. Knowing I can pray and ask for help at anytime day or
2. I am thankful for a husband that loves my son and I unconditionally That does whatever
needs to be done without complaining.
3. I am grateful for a son that loves both his dad and I. I am grateful he takes our feelings
and thoughts into consideration.
4. I am thankful for the SparkPeople site and all of the friends I am making. Thank you all
for bringing me encouragement, laughter, prayers and friendship
5. Honey and cinnamon. A crazy home remedy that actually works!
Have a blessed day!
at May 25, 2017
I have to admit something that is kind of embarrassing. I admitted it in a comment on Big Mama's blog now it's time to come c...
I don't know what it is with insurance companies telling a Dr. what they can and can't prescribe. There have been a number of peopl...
We had a busy Saturday. We went up to Pet Smart to get Cali more dog food. Then we ran all over the place trying to find an air tight cont...