Friday, September 30, 2011

Going to see Blake and watch him play ball!

I am so excited!  We get to go see Blake this weekend. My sister Shannon is coming up to take care of dad while we are gone.

Michael and I are able to leave at two and meet at the house.  Get dad setup until Shannon can get there.  Get the car loaded up and start heading to my baby boy.   I can't wait to see him.  With us leaving work early we will be able to take Blake out to dinner tonight.  I can't wait to see him.

Saturday we get up and head to Arkansas to watch Blake play baseball.  I hope we are able to visit with him at some point on Saturday. Not sure what we will be doing that evening.  It all depend on what time the games get over.  Sunday we head to Ada, Oklahoma for more baseball.  I'm not sure how much time we will get to spend with him on Sunday. I'm sure I will at least get a hug and kiss goodbye.

I have written one post for Saturday.  I'm not sure if I will have anything for Sunday.  I all depends on our schedule.  Hopefully I will have something up on Monday about what went on this weekend.  I'm sure I will have quite a few pictures. It really depends on how late we get back home.

What are your plans for this weekend?  I hope you have a wonderful one no matter what your plans are.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in and read this post.

Jackie

No comments: