Saturday, September 17, 2011

Going to a game

We are going to see Blake play baseball on Sunday.  The CASC will be playing Southeastern Oklahoma State in Durant, Oklahoma at 12:30 PM.  I believe it's only a couple of hurs from our home.  we will leave in the morning after I get dad fed and make sure he has everything he needs.

Blake has been so busy. He gets up and has to be ready to either condition or in the gym working with weights by 6:30 every morning.  He goes to class and then he is in a batting group everyday.  They are traveling for games as well.  Not sure when he has down time.

I've tried to not call him this week.  I finally broke down and texeted him yesterday to tell him I love him and that I'm thinking of him.

I can't wait to see him.  Not sure if we will get to visit with him or not. But at least he will know we are there cheering him on.

Most likely there will not be a post up on Sunday.  However,  I hope to have pictures up on Monday from the game.

Hope all of you have a great weekend!

Jackie

No comments: