Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Favorite TV programs

My husband and I watch quite a few TV shows.  We normally record the show and watch it later.  There are two reasons we record a show. One is we don't always have time to watch a show right when it comes on or so we can fast forward through all of the commercials.  It has gotten us spoiled.  When we are watching regular TV and a show goes to commercial we start looking for the remote in order to fast forward the commercials. 

Here is a list of the shows we watch and the day's we watch them.

Monday night  - How I Met your Mother, Two and Half Men and The Big C,
Tuesday night - We have started the New Girl but not sure if we will stick to it.
Wednesday night - Harry's Law, Survivor, Up all nigh and Revenge.  The last two are new and we will have to wait and see what we think of those shows as well.
Thursday night -  Community, Big Bang Theory, The Office, Secret Circle and Whitney.  Again, the last two are new shows. We will see if they pan out.
Friday night Blue Blood
Saturday night - Open
Sunday night - Dexter and Killing,

What is your favorite TV program?  My favorite show is Big Bang Theory I love the quirky humor and awkwardness that they all have had.  I think Sheldon is the glue to the show.  Without him I don't know if it would be as good as it is now.

Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite program is and if I'm not watching something you love let me know and I will give it a try.

Have a great evening!

Jackie

No comments: