Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ellen

What is it about Ellen Degeneres that is so appealing?  What is it that makes you want to get to know her?  Is it her gorgeous blues eyes? Her short blonde hair? Her quick witted mind? The huge smile that is perpetually there?

In my opinion, Ellen is outgoing and so full of charisma that she just draws people in like a moth to a flame.  Ellen  makes you relax and let your guard down.  She makes you want to sit and stay spell.  Like an old friend of the family or a favorite aunt, cousin or sister.

Ellen's show is one of the few I would like to go see in person.  It looks like it would be a ball with all of that dancing and crazy games she plays with her audience. You just know you will be laughing the entire time.  It would be even better if my family and I could catch one of her comedy tours.

I am not really a person that looks up to people in general because people will always let you down.  We are all human and flawed.  However,  if there is one person I admire it is Ellen Degeneras for the compassion she has for life, people and animals.  It is people like Elle that make me want to be a better person.

If you are ever down and need a good laugh you should check out The Ellen Show on Yutube or on TV.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

Jackie

No comments: