Monday, September 19, 2011

CASC Baseball Game 9 18 2011

We drove the two hours to Durant Oklahoma to watch Blake play baseball.  When we get there we see both teams on the field warming up.  We drive around to see if we can find Blake.  When we do I want to get out and hug my baby so bad but I couldn't.  It was so hard to be that close but unable to talk or hug him.

The first game started and he wasn't playing. So I was rude and read the book I had brought.  I didn't think that game would ever end. 

The next group  finally get on the field.  After four innings it starts pouring down rain and the game is called.



We got to see Blake for less than five minutes after the game.  We gave him the sweats he asked his dad to bring and some cash.  The best part is I finally got my hug and kiss.  It was wonderful. I've missed my son. 

We will be going up the first weekend in October so I have that to look forward to.  My sister is coming to stay with my dad.

Sorry this is short and sweet.  I am very tired after this long day on the road and at the field.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Jackie

No comments: