Saturday, October 22, 2011

Watching Derek and Davis play football

This morning we will be getting up and heading back to watch Derek and Davis play some more football.  This time we have along a little surprise.  Blake is coming along with us.  I am really looking forward to watching Blake's reactions to the boys playing ball.  I'm also curious if they will try to impress Blake with their mad skills.  Either way I know it will be another enjoyable weekend with family.

Davis trying track down a offensive player

Davis gets the flag!  That a boy Davis


Don't worry we can't leave big brother Derek out of the mix

I think this is a good shot of Derek getting set

This pic looks like Derek is holding his own against 95

This is just a cool pic of the books looking tough. haha

Good luck to both teams.  I hope I am able to write about how both teams won and how great each of you did. Happy Saturday!

Jackie

No comments: