Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday wasn't so bad

I woke up at 4 AM Monday morning.  I tried everything I could think of to get to sleep. I even finished the first book of the trilogy I started. I expected to be falling asleep at my desk. Suprisingly it did not.

When I walked into work one of the guys who had been on vacation the previous week in Hawaii surprised me with a little pill box.  I opened it up and it said it can be used as a pill box or an portable ash tray. haha  How thoughtful is that?  These are the kind of people I work with.  Always doing kind things.  Big and small.  Paul is always thoughtful asking how my back is doing.  He and his wife are very sweet people. The rest of the work day was pretty uneventful.

When I got home the guys were watching the Texas Ranger Vs. Detroit Tiger playoff game.  I took care of feeding my dad and emptying his urinals and anything else he needed done.

Now I am relaxing and trying to fill you in on my oh so exciting day. Except Maverick keeps getting in between me and my laptop.  She hates it when I have the laptop out or when I'm trying to read a book.  It a cue for her to come and make me give her more attention.  She isn't spoiled at all! haha

If you took the time to go to VYou and look me up I would like to apologise for not having updated my account as I said I would on Saturday.  I just didn't feel up to it.  Even if you don't check me out on there you should see if there is a Youtuber or blogger on there you like.  You might be able to get a question answered that way if you have not had luck in the comments or via e-mail.

Just to update you on the game Neli Cruz of the Texas Rangers got a walk off grand slam in the 11th inning to win game 2. This is the first walk off grand slam in post season history.  That make the Rangers 2 for 2.  They need 2 more games to go back to the World Series.  Lets go Rangers!

Well I'm exhausted from being up early so I'm going to close for now.  I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Jackie

No comments: