Saturday, October 8, 2011

VYou

Have you heard of a site call VYou?  If you save it to your favorites it will save as conversation video.  The concept is for you to develop one on one relationships with people you find interesting or if you have something in common with a given person.  Once you find a person you are interested in you ask them a question  on their site and they reply via video. If you set up an account people will ask you a question and you answer via video.  The cool thing is if  go on someones site you can go back and listen to an answer to any question asked.  You click on the question and the video reply will play.

If you are interested in going on Youtube this is a good way to get comfortable filming yourself.

I have enjoyed being part of the VYou community.  I have not been on in a while because I feel like I need to look presentable when I am filming myself.  I'm hoping to catch up on my questions and answers tomorrow or Sunday. 

If you have time you might check out the  VYou site.  Feel free to ask me any questions.  My user name on VYou is JackieHall.

Be sure to come back and let me know what you think about the VYou site.

Have a great Saturday!

Jackie

No comments: