Monday, October 10, 2011

Over the weekend

I honestly didn't do very much this weekend.  My back was still out so my husband insisted I stay in bed and relax as much as possible.  See I told you I was spoiled. 

Michael still went to Poteau to see Blake's last fall ball home game.  He didn't leave until after the UT vs. OU game.  Man was that a beating! 

Michael  made sure dad was set up so I didn't have to do anything for the rest of the afternoon or evening.

When I woke up Sunday I checked on dad and he was asleep.  When he woke up I got him set up for the the day.   Later I got him set up for the rest of the evening.

The most exciting thing I did was watch Step it up 3.  It's not the best movie in the world but I really enjoy watching people dance like that.  I wish I could be I've never have been THAT limber.

Hopefully I will have something a little more interesting for you for the rest of the week.

Happy Monday!
Jackie

No comments: