Friday, November 11, 2011

Poteau Here We Come

We get to go visit Blake this weekend.  I'm so excited. Michael really wanted to go last weekend for his birthday but, my sister wasn't able to come up here and stay with my dad.  The only thing I need to do now is try and decide I what I want to put in a care package for Blake. I thought it would be a nice surprise for him. The only problem is what to put in it.  I don't have much time to get it together since we leave on Friday evening right after work.

What I'm even more excited about is there will be no baseball this weekend.  We will actually get to see him and visit with him.  Michael is wanting to go on a trail we were told about a few weeks ago.  I bet it will be beautiful with the leaves changing colors.  I'm really looking forward to taking some pictures.  If I get some good shots I will share them with you.

I'm sure we will end up doing Blakes laundry at some point.  It seems we always do when we come for a visit.  I need to remember to bring some cards or a game of some kind to help pass the time while we are doing that fun task.

In the mean time, I need to get my house ready for my niece to move in.  I need to make sure my dad has all he needs before my sister comes up. If I forget anything she will go get it for him.  I just like everythng in order for him so he doesn't stress. I also need to make sure to change the sheets in Blake's room.  I think Dara will be staying in there until Blake comes home for the holidays.  I will be busy for the next couple of nights.  Which is probably good because it will make the time go by faster.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?  Do you have big plans?  Does anyone have any suggestion for something to do in Poteau, OK or the surrounding area?  It's about 20 miles from Arkansas.

Have a wonderful Friday and an increadable weekend!
Jackie


1 comment:

Nolita said...

Sorry, just got around to reading this and you are most likely in AR or Poteau. Have a great weekend!