Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrapping up 2011 Christmas gift purchases over the weekend

Friday, I left work a little after 5PM hoping to get to spend sometime with Blake. We watched the shows we had recorded and just hung out.  I ended up falling asleep by 10PM.

Saturday I woke up early made dad some breakfast and took care of a few things he needed me to do.  After that, I went to my room to hang out with my husband and fell asleep.  Michael and Blake left to get a few presents for me. When they got back  Blake and I watched Paul.  It's a funny movie.  Defiantly not one for the kids until they are older.  While Blake and I watched that Michael and dad took a nap.  After the movie Blake went to hang out with some buddies.  While he was out Michael and I went out to get a quick bite to eat and wrap up buying Blake's gifts as well as picking up my sister's family their gifts.  We also got dad's gifts completel.  Well,  unless I come up with a really good idea. I'm very thankful to have that task complete.

I am making a couple of craft things but, not sure how they will turn out.  If they turn out well I will post a picture of the final product.  I might even do another one and take pictures for each step.  I'm nervous about making them but, I miss doing crafts.  I thought this might ease me back into crafting.

Sunday,  I woke up at 3 AM and was up until after 6 AM.  I finally got back to sleep and woke up by 9:30.  I didn't want to get up.  Dad didn't want breakfast.  He loves to nibble.  If it's junk food he's on it. Michael went and got us all bar-b-q for lunch.  It hit the spot.  As of now the boys are taking a nap.   I'm sure that will change if they get hungry.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that all of your Christmas gifts are purchased and wrapped so you can just relax before Christmas gets here.

Merry Christmas,
Jackie

No comments: