Friday, December 16, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things..........


I was reading a blog I recently found written by Carolynne who's blog is called Just Like Magic.  Today she wrote a post about her favorite things and it inspired me to do the same.  Carolynne got the idea from Kristie who writes A Fine Reflection.  I have not read Kristie's blog but plan to do so sometime soon.

What better time then now to stop and think about my favorite thing than Christmas.

These are a few of my favorite things...........

1) When my son comes home from school for a visit.
2) Summer breaks when Blake is home for the summer.
3) When my husband makes me laugh.
4) Spending time with my family and friends.
5) Watching my husband and son open the gifts I give them.
6) Our Christmas eve tradition of going to the mall for each others gift we open that night then going to Outback Steak House.  Just a fun afternoon and night with me and my guys.
7) Carmel - by it's self, on popcorn, in candy, on ice cream.  Love the stuff!
8) Eating American Dream ice cream from Ben and Jerry's
9) Loving on my puppy (OK she's almost 11yo but she is still our baby)
10) I love watching movies esp. with my guys.
11) I love music. 
12) Going to concerts
13) Going to comedy shows
14) Photography.
15) Scrapbooking
16) Crafts / Sewing
17) The white chocolate Christmas tree shaped little Debbie snack cakes that are only out this time of year.
18) Reading
19) Watching Blake play sports
20) Going to see professional sporting events (TX Rangers, Mavericks, Cowboys, Stars)

I know there are other things but this is all I can come up with at this time.  As long as I'm with my husband and son I'm happy. I love them both dearly and don't know what I would do without them.

What are your favorite things?  If you do a list be sure to let me know in the comments. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a even better weekend!

Merry Christmas,
Jackie

No comments: