Monday, December 5, 2011

It stinks getting old!

Well it turns out that it's a good thing Blake wasn't around for his birthday weekend.  All last week my back was bothering me. I didn't really think much of it because I have good days and bad days.  As the week went on it only got worse.  I really need to do some shopping for my dad and had planned on going on Thursday night after work and I just wasn't up to it.  I had no choice but to go on Friday night because he was completely out of Coke's. So we go to Wal-Mart super center and get everything dad needs. Michael had a cart and got our stuff. By the time we got home I was down for the count. I was defiantly thankful for my walker/wheel chair contraption.  Saturday I was stuck in bed trying to find a comfortable position.  Sunday was much of the same.  I did get up and make dad something to eat and felt much better.

Sorry this isn't much of a post.


I will throw in few pictures just for fun.


Dad with his little friend Buddy


Dad's hair has gotten so long I tease him and call him a hippie. He insisted I take a picture of him with his long hair.  Blake was going to take him to get his hair cut when he was here but the day he was able to take him dad didn't feel up to going.  So when Blake gets back in town he will take him.


Here us a closer vie to the Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This is Blake the Sunday before he turned 20. You can see the stack of stuff in the corner.  Those are dad's movies.  I have got to get to my sisters and get one of the many shelves my dad has so we can get more organized.  It is driving us nuts!  You can see why. I feel bad for my husband because I can't lift things.  So he gets stuck with a lot of stuff on our projects.


Hope you had a great weekend. Happy Monday!!

Jackie

1 comment:

Nolita said...

Buddy is adorable! I hope your back is better this week. That's no bueno when you can't do things like normal and people are counting on you. Rest and heal up, lady! ;.)