Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday 2012!

Happy Fat Tuesday everyone!  The most I know about Mardi Gras is that girls show something they normally wouldn't to get cheap beads thrown at them. It sounds like one heck of a time but, I'm to shy to do something like this.  Heck even when I was young and thin I could never have flashed folks.  I would love to go and see what it's all about.  I love to people watch. And Mardi Gras would be one heck of a show. I think I would be one of the people who got a hotel room with a balcony so I could watch from a distance but, still be in the mix.  But then again if I was ready for bed they would still be parting and I don't know if this old fart could handle that.

Have you ever gone to Mardi Gras?  If so what was your favorite part and or least favorite part?  If you have never gone would you like to go?

On to a totally different subject.

I was driving to work this morning and I looked into the persons review mirror in front of me.  It was a scary thought.  She looked like the chick from Grudge or the Ring. The only thing going through my head was that evil aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound that chick makes when she is coming out of the TV.  Then my mind wondered into calling Blake and making that sound or singing the Freddy song. 1,2 Freddies coming for you.  I'm such a sweet mama.  I think I will save that phone call when I know he is coming back form Fort Smith and he has to drive those dark country roads. The only down side would not getting to be there to see the reaction.

Well, I honestly didn't know what I was going to write about when I sat down this morning.  It always amazes me that I come up with something to chat about.  Hope I don't bore all of you to death.

have a wonderful Fat Tuesday!  Be sure to let me know if you participated in it in some way.

Jackie

No comments: