Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Working and Home

I have been working on a project at work that seems to be never ending. Finding the forms I need on the Internet has been a challenge to say the least. But, it's not the same old grind so it's kind of interesting.  It's funny how getting something accomplished can give you a since of pride. No matter how briefly that joy remains it does help you when you move on to the next task at hand.

I'm happy to say that this weekend Michael hung up the new frames we bought a while ago.  It was my fault that there was a delay. I was being lazy in choosing the photo's I wanted to put in the frames. We have a ton of pictures and I love old photo's as much a new photos.  I also want to make sure I display Michaels family as much as we display my family. I love his family.  I've basically been a part of his family since I was 15. Another thing I caught myself doing is putting loved ones that passed away in the frames. Considering both parents on either side have passed away and I have a brother that passed away not to mention grand parents.  Well you get the drift. We love and miss them all and it's a way to remember them.  I think it turned out nicely.  I will post the before and after photo's and you can tell me what you think. It was cute to watch Michael hang the frames.  He was really particular and it paid off.  He suggested we add the H that is framed above the photo's and it just sets it all off. Well, you will see what I'm talking about.

Right now I am in the process of trying to find a home for my granny Yoho's organ. You know the musical instrument not her actual organ. We just don't have the room and no one in my little family play's the organ.  I am giving my family until this Saturday to claim it but, after that it's either going to a church or to anyone willing to come get it.  If you live close and are interested in a used organ or know of someone or a church that would use it leave a comment or email me at jackiesuehall@gmail.com .  Granny has been gone since May of 2007 so I'm finally ready to let go.  The organ was such a peice of who she was that it will be sad to see it go.  I am thankful that I have the memories of her playing and all of us singing around it over the years I was growing up.  Those are cherished times.

Another reason we are needing to get rid of the organ is because we are planning on having hardwood/laminate flooring put in our living, dinning and kitchen area. Around 975 square feet.  We decided not to do the bed rooms, bathrooms or the tiny hall.  I would show you the before and after photo's but, I'm to embarrasses to take pictures of our carpet in the living area.  Lets just say the dogs have had their way with it.  We are to embarrasses to invite anyone over do to the carpets.  By May we should have beautiful flooring.  Michael has a friend that sales flooring.  After talking to him we have decided to we would much rather help a friend out then just give our money to Home Depot or Lowe's or any other place like that.

Our home is starting to be what it once was and that's a good feeling. Thank you for all of your hard work honey.  It's been noticed and greatly appriciated.  I love you!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday.

Jackie

No comments: