Friday, August 7, 2015

We are going to see Bob Schneider

We are going to a Bob Schneider concert tomorrow.  I am really looking forward to seeing him again. The first time I saw him was at Bill Bobs.  It was awesome.  The show was like none I have ever been to.

The second time I saw him was in Fort Worth at Bar Louise.  That wasn't the best idea.  It wasn't really the best place for a concert. We couldn't really hear or see him. I was in pain so I took some medicine and it made me very sleepy.  It's kind of funny to look back on it now.  I would fall asleep during the song and when it was over I would wake up and start to clap. Until Michael decided we better get out of there.  I wanted to be there because I really like his songs and Michael was so excited about the show that I just couldn't bring myself to tell him we couldn't go to the show.  I would do it again in a minute!


Bob Schneider - 40 Dogs (like Romeo and Juliet) OFFICIAL

This video and song above is one of my favorite's.  I hope you guys enjoy it.  The crazy thing is Bob Schneider has a variety of songs that are all different styles.  If you do not like one song just wait and the next song will be completely different.  Bob's versatility is what I like so much.  Like I said above the concerts where you can actually see and hear him are awesome.  One of his band members plays of 4 or 5  maybe more instruments.  He doesn't stand still during the entire show.  He comes out into the crowd.  He falls down gets back up plays his instrument and sings and doesn't miss a beat. I don't know how the other guys are not distracted.  I am mesmerized by him.

I will try to get some pictures at the show and let y'all know how the concert was this time.

Have a blessed weekend!

Jackie

No comments: