Wednesday, August 5, 2015

This weekend

Saturday I was useless.  I was hurting to bad to do anything so I just rested.  I read, slept and watched movies.  I was a complete and utter lazy bum!

Sunday we were on the go.  We got up and went to church.  It was the best service we have been  at Keystone Church yet!  If you click on Keystone Church it will take you to the service.

We ran home after service and changed in to shorts and t-shirts. We swung by the movie theater and Michael jumped out and bought the tickets.  It was 11:30 AM and our movie wasn't until 2 :00 PM.  So we had some time to kill.

So, we went to eat at Olive Garden.  It was supper yummy Michael got tour of Italy and I got the make your own past.  Shrimp primavera come to mama!  We had a ton of time to kill so we went to Kirkland's.  I love that store. We didn't buy anything but we sure could have.  We always find things we like there.  We still had half an hour to kill so we ran to Havertys.  We are on the look out for the perfect sectional.  We have a small house but, our living area is quite large.  It could have been two rooms.  Oh well, you live you learn.  We found some we liked but, I don't think we found THE one quite yet.  Michael is determined I need a nice comfortable recliner.  I can't sit in our living room for long because all the furniture hurts my back.

We finally made it to the movies.  We went to see Paper Towns.  John Green wrote the book.  I really enjoyed this movie.  It was right along the lines with the book from what I recall. I don't want to say much but,  we both enjoyed this film.  I think this one is for both girls and guys.  We ended up in with several young teen girls. My poor husband one the only guy there.  What a trooper.  But again, I honestly feel guys would like this movie as well.

I absolutely loved the Fault in Our Stars as I mentioned a few posts ago.  What I don't think I mentioned is that the movie wasn't as good as the book was to me.  I have to note that I do watch the movie pretty much each time I am looking for something to watch and I run across this movie.

What movie(s) do you stop and watch when you run across them?

After we went to the movies I dropped Michael off at home and went to see my other best friend.  Her mom recently passed away and she has started a garden for her.  I picked up a couple potted plants for her.  I don't care where she puts them.  She is enjoying gardening.  I used to love gardening.  I wasn't great at it.  But now my back is like, um no.  You don't get to do that.

I hope you have a blessed day!

Jackie

No comments: