Monday, March 26, 2012

That's the way I like it

This was a very relaxing, enjoyable weekends.  We didn't accomplish much this weekend.  Michael and I did however, spend some quality time together. We watched movies. I finished reading my 15the book of the year and started another one. About the only thing we did accomplish is going to the grocery store and I finished putting pictures in the middle frame for the entry way. I really enjoy spending time with my sweet husband. I'm a lucky girl to be saying that after as long as we have been together.

Since I don't really have a lot to say I will end with a few pictures from the weekend we spent with Blake.





I know the last picture is random but, I thought the sky looked beautiful as the storm came rolling in.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Jackie

1 comment:

Carolynne said...

Oh that sounds like a wonderful weekend. There is nothing wrong with loving the time your spend with your loved one :D I know I will be just as happy in the years to come with my hubby. :D