Friday, March 2, 2012

Blake Plays Ball!

Blake finally got to get into a game on Wednesday and it sounds like he did great.  Blake played the end of the first game and all of the second game.  He went 2 for 3.  Blake is batting 400 right now.  Oh, how I wish we could have been there to cheer him on. I don't know if you can tell but, I love that boy with all my heart!  I'm so happy for him about finally getting to show what he is capable of in a game situation. I hope the coaches see what they have on their hands and capitalize on his ability.  Trust me I'm not just saying that.  If he is stinking it up I'm honest about it.  We have always been honest with Blake and he prefers it like that. 

Michael and Blake got me a couple of digital frames in the last few years and we have really enjoyed them.  I love our family on both sides and love to see pictures of everyone daily.  It has worked out well.  I can take pictures until my heart is content and Michael loads them on both digital frames.  Michael is even going back and scanning old pictures and putting them in the frames.  There are pictures of Blake from when he was little bitty and it melts my heart and takes me back to that time.  Honestly it makes me want to have another child I miss it so much.  I told Michael that last night and he said "No way. I  would have to get in way better shape before we had another kid."  So it's not a no. ha ha Just kidding. As much as I would love to have the cuddles and the good times with a baby all over again it was a lot of work and dedication. As good as Blake was it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows.  That and we always have heard you have one really good kid and one that's hell on wheels.  We got the really good kid first so we were to scared to try for a second.  Well, we tried, it just never happened.

What are your plans for the weekend?  We are going to stay home and work on the house some more. I took the before pics of the entry way picture wall and the frames we are putting up in it's place. I'm excited about updating our home.

TGIF! Hope y'all have an awesome weekend.

Jackie




No comments: