Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slow start

I'm sorry.  I just can't seem to get back in the swing of blogging again.  Honestly it's not like I have the most exciting life but, I have enjoyed writing.  I am getting to the point I would like to write about dad but, both laptops at home are going in the shop and I'm sure not going to be able to write it at the office.  So if you will hang in there I promise to write about it soon. 

I hope you have had a better start to 2012 than we have.  Have you done anything exciting?  Any anniversaries or birthdays?

Have a wonderful day!
Jackie

2 comments:

Nolita said...

Hey Lady! Good to hear from you again. I don't know if you have your blog set up to e-mail updates, but that's an option so you can mail from work. I used to have mine set up so that when I e-mailed it would post then I decided I needed a filter/buffer in case the post needed fine tuning before so now the posts go to draft and I can review from home before posting. Helps me to be able to get stuff out of my head while at work or elsewhere. Hope you are doing well!

Bless with a Boy said...

Thanks! That is a great idea. :-)

Jackie