Friday, January 27, 2012

Blaker Doodel

Were going to see Blake tonight.  We leave just as soon as we get off work, get home and get the truck loaded up.  I'm so excited to see my baby boy I can't stand it!  What I'm NOT looking forward to is the drive.

This will be the last weekend we will get the chance to actually visit with Blake before baseball games and school take over his life completely.  We will get to go to some games but, we will only get to see him through the fence.  We might get a hug goodbye.  This will happen until May. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that. I have to keep reminding myself he is 20.  I was married and had him when I was 20.

As much as I love my life and family, I am thankful Blake has chosen a different route.  For a very long time Blake didn't even know that college was an option. Blake was brought up to think it was just the next thing you did after high school. I am so thankful he hasn't changed his mind about going to school.  Blake has changed his mind again about what he wants to major in.  I think this is a normal thing for young people.  Heck, I'm almost 41 and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Well I have to get busy.  I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I might actually have something to write about next week.  There might even be a picture or to of 1000 taken this weekend that I might want to share with all of you.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Jackie

No comments: