Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Missing you

I finally have sat down and written all that has gone on this month.  It's been painful both physically and somewhat emotionally but a full of fun activities and just what was needed to keep a lot of the missing of lost loved ones at bay.  When you lose 3 people in one month over several years you kind of hate seeing that month come around each month.  Not to mention it being mothers day and my mom's birthday.

I want Michael to read over what I wrote before I post it. He has a better memory then I do and I want his perspective on things.  It's long so I might need to break it up in two posts.  Especially if I figure out how to get the pictures that I took on my cell phone down loaded from my email.

I've missed writing.  Not that I'm good at it but, I enjoy it.  It is good to have what we have done over the years written down somewhere so when I'm old I can look back and read and remember.

I'm looking forward to summer but, not the 100+ heat. I enjoy the longer days.  I would love to get some lawn furniture and just sit in our back yard and enjoy each other with music in the background and good conversation or even a good book.  What are your plans for this summer?



There are so many things that I would like to do with our home.  It's just going to take a little at a time. I still have not gotten all the things put back in place.  I'm in limbo because I'm not sure if I want all of it out or purge things I don't just love and keep what we do love.  What do you think?  Is less really more?


Have an awesome Wednesday!
Jackie

No comments: